Roof Experts offers siding installation to protect your home. It is important to have your siding inspected from time to time, as holes in it can lead to all sorts of problems. Rodents and other animals can get through holes, and any moisture seeping into your walls can cause expensive structural damage.
We understand your need for affordable repairs and siding options. Roof Experts uses only the best quality materials, and our work comes with our highest guarantees. We work on both residential and commercial properties. We are also happy to work with you on your plans for remodeling or total home renovation. No job is too big or too small for us.
Brand new siding tends to drastically improve the curb appeal of your home. Many different effects can be achieved during a siding renovation process. Roof Experts will work with you to achieve the best visual results.
There are many different types of siding materials out there. Here are a few choices:
• Aluminum—Aluminum siding is an excellent choice for overall protection and quality. It looks great and will last a long time. Perhaps best of all, it can be cleaned with just the spray of a hose.
• Board—Wood tends to have that classic, rural look. It does not age quite as well as aluminum siding, though. This material can become troublesome eventually.
• Shingles—Shingles come in many different kinds of materials, such as vinyl, cement, and wood. They can be an excellent siding material.
• Fiber Cement Panels—A newer siding material, these large sheets create a smooth, flat, surface on your home's exterior.
• Stone—Stone siding materials come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Stone tends to insulate your home very well and lasts quite a long time. Stone can, unfortunately, be rather expensive.
At Roof Experts, we are professional siding contractors in Pembroke Pines, FL and surrounding areas, too. We also work with gutters and roofing. We serve the greater Fort Lauderdale area in Southern Florida. We have been fixing and repairing homes in Florida for more than 20 years, and we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Pick up the phone to give us a call now, and we can talk about your siding options in more detail.